We are the unified American casino gaming industry, working together to help inform public perceptions and shape a policy environment that supports innovation.
Our members benefit from exclusive research and data, communications tools, and networking and learning opportunities with industry peers to more effectively pursue shared interests and business opportunities.
- Detailed information on casino locations and size
- Customized research reporting on market trends and industry regulations
- Database of state- by-state statutory requirements
- News and updates on key issues delivered directly to your in-box
- Insights into emerging issues and industry activities
- Member-only webinars featuring content from industry experts
- Participation in AGA working groups, committees, and other member-only forums and events
- Networking, relationship-building, and introductions to potential partners, allies and business opportunities
- In-person and virtual events tailored to diverse interests within the gaming community
- Participation in an inclusive process to define industry positions
- Decreased expenditures by delivering regulatory efficiencies and providing expertise in state regulations, gaming policy and public affairs
- Significant cost savings on G2E Las Vegas and accompanying educational conferences
- Member-only savings on responsible gaming materials
Become A Member
With coordinated effort, AGA continues to seek ways to better represent the totality of the gaming industry, strengthening our industry’s voice, reducing barriers to innovation, enabling growth, and providing learning and networking opportunities with industry peers.View Our Members
AGA Core Members are commercial and tribal casino operators and gaming suppliers licensed to operate in the United States. Core Members benefit from our exclusive research and insights, relationship-building and networking opportunities, cost savings and discounts on AGA programs and events.
AGA’s Ally Membership program connects businesses both inside and outside the gaming industry to AGA’s Core Membership of casino operators and suppliers. We foster relationships between Core and Ally Members to help increase industry engagement and support shared business objectives.