VP, Government Relations
Every year, Nevada’s business leaders go to Washington, D.C. to advocate and meet with policymakers on federal issues that directly impact employers. It is the largest Fly-in of business leaders from Nevada to Washington, D.C.
U.S. Tourism Opportunities and Challenges at a Global Level
• Moderator: Paul Anderson, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Vegas Chamber
• Chris Brown, Vice President, Government Affairs and Ultra Low-Cost Carrier Policy, National Air Carrier Association
• Alex Castillo, Vice President of Government Relations, American Gaming Association
• Pilar Harris, Senior Director of Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, and Government Relations, Formula One
• Virginia Valentine, President & CEO, Nevada Resort Association