Las Vegas, NV
AGA Elevate | Lead – Adapt To Win
August 13, 2018, 9 am PDT – 5 pm PDT
Speaker: Mary C. Kelly
Four Seasons in Las Vegas, NV
In partnership with Global Gaming Women.
In today’s business world, change of many kinds—technological, economic, social, regulatory and environmental—is outpacing the ability of organizations to predict and manage it. In these turbulent disruptive times, the single most important capacity any gaming industry professional can develop is the power to adapt to change and to adapt quickly, intelligently, effectively and efficiently. So how do you do that? Participating in AGA Elevate | Lead – Adapt to Win gives lets you explore specific strategies to foster adaptive capacity.
Is your team leading the gaming industry to improve productivity, profits and communication? Or are you losing top talent and customers while spinning in circles from the fast pace of change? Join us to discover a host of ideas and practical tools for immediate use to succeed in a changing world as you apply aspects of contemporary leadership.
Register now! space is limited.
- Full day of leadership engagement activities
- Continental breakfast
- Two books authored by Dr. Mary C. Kelly: Why Leaders Fail And The Seven Prescriptions To Success and Master Your World: Ten Dog Inspired Leadership Lessons To Improve Productivity, Profits And Communications.
- $495 – AGA Member Fee per person
- $995 – Non-Member Fee per person
- Group Registrations (four) – Purchase three registrations and receive a complimentary fourth registration!
Who Should Attend?
- Casino teams – groups of three or more to encourage organizational learning and champion changes
- Commercial casino c-suite executive team leaders that drive people strategy including but not limited to talent management, retention and promotion
- Senior and mid-level directors responsible for internal customers (employees)
- Emerging leaders, front-line leaders, high potentials
Business Objectives – (how your business will benefit from your employees attending this workshop)
- Develop and foster commercial casino leaders’ ability to quickly and effectively adapt to a changing environment and bring their teams along all while focused on the vison and strategy of the company.
- Unleash the human capital people power of your leadership to nurture your employees so they can adapt quickly and create agile working ecosystems.
- Create, develop and complete a personal leadership action plan, a 5-Minute Vision Plan, a 5-Minute Employee Engagement Plan and a 5-Minute Business Plan that can be shared with the company and used with other employees.
Learning Objectives – (what your employees will be able to do after attending this workshop so your company receives the benefits of the business objectives)
- Explore the benefits of three core techniques and elaborate on practical ways to apply, refine and customize them for your gaming company.
- Discuss common leadership case study scenarios on why good people fail and extrapolate how these apply to your company.
- Elaborate on adaptive capacity techniques for the continually changing gaming community that can help your company Adapt to Win.
About Dr. Mary C. Kelly
Mary Kelly is a speaker, author, consultant and executive coach specializing in improving business efficiency and profits through leadership development. A graduate from the US Naval Academy, Mary has trained over 40,000 military and civilian personnel in multi-cultural environments all over the world. Quoted in numerous periodicals, Mary is a nationally known economist, engaging speaker and author of several books, including Why Leaders Fail, 15 Ways to Grow your Business in Every Economy, 360 Degrees of Leadership: Steering Around the Icebergs and Master Your World: 10 Dog-Inspired Lessons to Increase Productivity, Profits and Communication.
Mary understands leaders need to make the principles of leadership, communication and business growth relevant to leaders at all levels of an organization and strives to achieve this through presentations that engage employees and develop better leaders.
For More Information
For more information contact Allie Barth, AGA’s vice president of industry relations.