The American Gaming Association’s comprehensive Commercial Gaming Revenue Database gives members the ability to quickly benchmark domestic gaming performance in real time. The database aggregates millions of historical data points published by state regulatory authorities into an easily filterable Excel spreadsheet, saving AGA members significant research time or third-party subscription costs.
- Monthly property- and market-level data entries dating back to the inception of commercial casino gaming in most states, allowing users to identify trends in U.S. land-based commercial gaming revenue and taxes.
- Where available, includes data on machine coin-in, table drop, casino admissions, operating days, gambling positions and other variables, allowing further contextualization of performance metrics.
- Includes sports betting and iGaming data at the brand, licensee or state level.
- Key metrics are summarized at the state level and visualized through a series of interactive pivot tables.
- The dataset is continuously updated as new revenue reports are published by state regulators.
- Further variables may be incorporated in the future, such as property location metrics, owner/operator, number of employees or tax allocation.
Contact the Research Team for Member-Exclusive Access
Vice President, Research
AGA Commercial Gaming Database Overview, By State
The AGA Commercial Gaming Database is provided to members of the American Gaming Association for their exclusive, internal use.