Las Vegas – Global Gaming Expo 2016 (G2E), the world’s premier international gaming trade show and conference presented by the American Gaming Association (AGA), returns to Las Vegas September 27 – 29 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center. From the impact of the 2016 election on gaming to casinos’ opportunity to invest in eSports to appeal to the next generation of customers, G2E 2016 will feature robust conversation on the industry’s hottest topics with engaging programs by the nation’s top experts to prepare attendees for the rapidly growing casino gaming landscape.
As the gaming industry evolves, so too will G2E. For the first time, attendees will see the leaders from tribal and commercial gaming – NIGA Chairman Ernest Stevens Jr. and AGA President and CEO Geoff Freeman – on stage together to discuss the further unification and evolution of the relationship between the casino industry’s two key sectors.
*Registration for the 2016 G2E exhibit hall and G2E seminars is now open at www.globalgamingexpo.com.
- Click here for Media Registration
- Click here for AGA Member Attendee Registration
- Click here for Attendee Registration
ADDITIONAL NEW SHOW ELEMENTS:
- Keynotes All Three Days: Attendees will be treated to dynamic speeches by marquee personalities every day at G2E 2016. Tuesday through Thursday, the main stage at G2E will host some of the biggest names in business, sports and gaming who will be announced in coming weeks.
- Integrated Resort Experience Moves to the Main Show Floor: Broken into four major segments – Hospitality Concepts, Technology Solutions, Food and Beverage, and Entertainment – the new Integrated Resort Experience will anchor one end of the main show floor with non-gaming exhibitors showcasing products, services and technologies to attract more new guests to stay longer, play longer and drive more revenue per guest.
- Re-Introduction of Tuesday/Wednesday Tracks: Due to popular demand, G2E 2016 will bring back its seminar tracks for Tuesday and Wednesday allowing attendees to explore multiple categories in-depth such as Tribal Interests, Gaming Policy, Emerging Gaming Methods, Integrated Resort Experience, Career Development, Business of the Business, and Casino Property Products.
- AGA Member Discount: Anyone who works for a company that is an AGA member can receive 50 percent off of registration fees. Click here to view a list of all AGA members.
“The gaming industry is entering an exciting era with new trends, technology and legislation that will power the $240 billion sector into the future,” said Andrew Ortale, AGA’s vice president of industry services. “G2E delivers a platform for all gaming-related businesses to equip themselves with the tools that will allow them to thrive for years to come.”
Ed Several, senior vice president of Reed Exhibitions, said, “We’ve put a major focus into the evolution of G2E to ensure it is staying ahead of the curve as the gaming industry changes. Attendees to G2E 2016 will experience first-hand the future of the casino gaming industry, as well as explore a variety of ways to increase their bottom line today.”
The extensive seminar lineup for G2E 2016 will dig into key topics including:
- Rise of eSports and how it can attract the new gaming generation
- How the 2016 election will impact the gaming industry
- Future for the unification of tribal and commercial gaming
- Latest innovations in gaming methods and products with iGaming, table games and slots
Seminar highlights include:
The Future of Gaming
- Stronger Together: Gaming Ties That Bind: NIGA Chairman Ernest Stevens Jr. and AGA President and CEO Geoff Freeman will share the stage to discuss why the National Indian Gaming Association (NIGA) and the AGA aren’t mutually exclusive as well as how unity makes the future of the entire gaming industry stronger.
- eSports and Casinos: The Coming Collision: With a large revenue streams and new customers, eSports and video game competitions are quickly becoming the next big business opportunity for casinos. Casino industry professionals will gain an understanding of the structure of eSports professional leagues, key demographics and the challenges involved with compliance and responsible gaming.
- Gaming Evolution: Table Games Technology: The global demand for more engaging games has led to a slew of new products and technologies in the market. This workshop provides insight into product technology advancements as well as geographic and psychographic differences in player preferences. Industry professionals will discover how implementing new technology impacts a casino’s bottom-line and how table games suppliers hold the key to evolving products.
- Millennials: Morphing Entertainment Preferences: As the largest segment in the market today, millennials have surpassed baby boomers in size and have shown to have a lower propensity for gambling than past generations. This seminar will explore the different ways to attract this lucrative market by examining the group’s spending and behavioral habits.
iGaming Across Borders
- Gathering Storm: Future of iGaming in the U.S.: The iGaming sector continues to progress with new developments and technologies. This seminar focuses on the position of iGaming across different states in the nation as well as what the future may hold for this growing segment of the gaming industry. Learn how identity, payment and geolocation technologies have improved and the potential steps to advancing legislation.
- Mobile Sports Betting: U.S. and Around the World: A significant portion of iGaming revenue from around the world comes from sports betting. Experts in the field will assess its infrastructure and discuss the different ways to capitalize on this growing market.
Integrated Resort Experience
- Among the many sessions, an expert panel will focus on How to Optimize Total Casino Profitability within the Non-Gaming Environment. Topics will cover how executives are collecting data to ensure the most profitable guests visit to spend money in the casino and other property venues. Actual cases will demonstrate the key metrics of measuring guest value, including hotel and retail spend as well as other non-gaming profits.
Policies and Governments Influencing the Industry Today
- Elections Are Consequential: What the Political and Legislative Landscape Means for Gaming: The upcoming U.S. Presidential election will play a crucial role in the future of the casino gaming industry. During this speed session discussion, experts will explore the potential post-election scenarios and gaming-specific legislation proprieties.
- Inside Intelligence: Regulators Evaluation of Skill-Based Games, iGaming and Other Gaming Technology: The regulatory review process of new technology entering the gaming industry is both time consuming and costly. This interactive panel provides different techniques to streamline the review process and explains the various programs gaming jurisdictions have rolled out to encourage product innovation.
- Great Government: The Role of Tribal Councils in Indian Gaming: Understanding the role of tribal council members and their perspective on Indian Gaming is critical for the industry’s continued vitality. This interactive panel examines the involvement of tribal council members in making key business decisions and identifies the steps for successful partnerships.
- Money Matters: AML, Title 31 and KYC in Indian Country: Increased attention from FinCEN, IRS and other federal oversight companies have led to a series of new tribal gaming laws and regulations. Professionals will gain a deeper understanding of how policies such as AML, Title 31 and Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance affect gaming and operations.
About Global Gaming Expo 2016
Global Gaming Expo 2016 , the world’s premier event for the casino gaming industry, showcases the latest developments in gaming technology and features keynote addresses by high-profile leaders from within and outside of the gaming industry. In 2015, the annual event debuted the “Integrated Resort Experience at G2E,” an innovative effort to deliver a complete “end-to-end” solution to help casinos attract more guests, encourage them to stay and play longer, and increase revenue per visitor. G2E offers the most comprehensive look at the international gaming and hospitality industries to date with days of exclusive gaming product launches, trend forecasting, and cutting-edge discussions.