January is National Human Trafficking Prevention Month and the gaming industry is committed to combatting human trafficking in all its forms.
The AGA is committed to preventing and combating human trafficking in the gaming industry by providing tools to:
- Educate individuals on what constitutes human trafficking and the risks it poses to the gaming industry.
- Empower gaming employees to act when they notice human trafficking.
- Prevent human trafficking from occurring—or being facilitated through—gaming operations.
- Address the specific needs of gaming executives as they institute anti-trafficking policies.
- Protect patrons and employees from the effects of human trafficking.
New Industry Toolkit Now Available
Calendar of Events
Recognizing and Responding to Human Trafficking
Hosted by DHS’s Blue Campaign
January 10 and January 17 | 2:00 PM ET | Virtual
Creating a Counter-Trafficking Culture
Hosted by Truckers Against Trafficking
January 18 | 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM PT | Virtual
Combating Human Trafficking through Collaboration
Hosted by NIGC
January 23 | 1:00 PM ET | Virtual