Strategy At The Intersection Of Enterprise Thinking
Monday, January 28, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Join leaders from across the gaming industry, reframe how you plan your strategy with “enterprise thinking” and start getting Paid to THINK! Read full session description, business outcomes and learning outcomes.
Meet David Goldsmith, entrepreneur, executive adviser and author of Paid to THINK: A Leader’s Toolkit for Redefining Your Future and learn how to harness the leadership tools you need to grow as a decision-maker.
After attending this event, you will be able to:
- Develop plans that keep projects reliably on budget, on time and that meet desired outcomes;
- Incorporate forecasting techniques that expand opportunities, accelerate growth and drive long-term success; and
- Make the best use of resources by increasing individual and organizational performance.
Limited space. Registration includes full day workshop, continental breakfast, and lunch. The first 100 people registered also receive access to David’s Forums a modern-day digital meeting place where you can glean new brain food from your peers and share your insights with them, as well. And you’ll have access to David as well.
Paid to THINK kicks off a full week of interactive workshops called “Building Business Acumen for Gaming,” hosted by the American Gaming Association, Oklahoma State University, Center for Executive and Professional Development and University of Nevada, Reno, Gaming Management. Participants will hear from Paid to THINK’s David Goldsmith, as well as other experts in marketing and business, including:
- Casino Marketing Strategies – Mary Loftness, 30-year veteran marketing strategist
- Decision Making Using Data Analytics – Dr. Goutam Chakraborty, Director of MS in Business Analytics, OSU and Ramesh Sharda, Vice Dean for Research and Graduate Programs, OSU
- Agile Project Management for Casinos – Ted Washington, Assistant General Manager for Walmart Logistics and Ph.D. Candidate, OSU and Emotional Intelligence – Dr. Alexis Smith-Washington, Assistant Professor of Management, OSU
- Strategy and Tactics – Bringing it All Together – Business Simulation will conclude the program.
To learn more and register for the week’s events, visit online here.