The “All In” campaign, focuses on the gaming industry’s leadership and success in corporate social responsibility (CSR). The campaign focuses on four key components of CSR: philanthropy, environmental sustainability, diversity and responsible gaming. The “All In” campaign showcases how the commercial gaming industry as a whole – as well as individual companies and employees – plays a significant role in bettering local communities and the environment.
The AGA is working closely with members to highlight each of the four areas of CSR through program activities timed to coincide with existing national or industry events relating to these topic areas. In addition to coordinating industrywide activities, the AGA plans to release original research quantifying the gaming industry’s efforts relating to different aspects of CSR.
Why focus on CSR?
For more details on the various aspects of the “All In” campaign, check out the links below:
- AGA Member CSR Programs – learn more about the CSR programs of some AGA member companies
- All In Campaign News – get the latest news related to the campaign
- Program Centers – click on the links below to access information about each component of the “All In” campaign, including fact sheets, AGA original research, third-party resources, tools to aid participation and highlights of member activities.
- Philanthropy – We’re “All In” for Giving and Volunteering! Activities centered on National Volunteer Week, April 21-27, 2013
- Responsible Gaming – activities centered on Responsible Gaming Education Week, Aug. 5-9, 2013
- Diversity – activities centered on Diverse Vendor of the Year Awards, August 16, 2013
- Environmental Sustainability – activities centered on America Recycles Day, Nov. 15, 2013
Keep in Touch!
Want to stay up-to-date on all the latest news on the “All In” campaign? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for real-time updates as they happen.