In addition to the broader member services provided by the AGA, specific benefits of AGA membership include:
- Discounts and other benefits at the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) family of events – G2E and G2E Asia – the industry’s premier trade shows and conferences.
- Updates on federal legislative and regulatory issues of interest to the commercial gaming industry.
- Access to AGA publications like Inside the AGA, Responsible Gaming Quarterly, Gaming Legal Update and the Federal Issues Update.
- Partnership opportunities with the AGA’s affiliated charity, the National Center for Responsible Gaming (NCRG) and access to password-protected resources on the NCRG website.
- Access to the AGA Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming Resource Guide, which includes downloadable responsible gaming training and education materials.
- Discounts on materials in the AGA store and Responsible Gaming Education Week materials.
- Use of the Communications and Resources Database (CARD), a password-protected website that provides public relations and government affairs professionals from AGA member companies with resources to help them effectively communicate about the impact of the gaming industry.