Since 1995, the American Gaming Association (AGA) has been the leading voice of the commercial casino industry, serving as an advocate for its members and their employees.
The AGA serves its members by:
- Communicating the positive impact of the gaming industry.
- Protecting industry interests on Capitol Hill.
- Creating business opportunities through the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) family of events.
- Developing new research on industry trends.
- Providing outreach tools to help members tell the industry story.
- Helping gaming companies implement world-class responsible gaming programs.
- Aggregating industry economic impact data.
- Organizing employee education initiatives.
- Promoting diversity as a business imperative.
For more information on AGA membership, including benefits, membership dues and current AGA members, please contact Jonathan Michaels, Director of Member Services, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (202) 552-8910.