Since 1995, the American Gaming Association (AGA) has been the leading voice of the commercial casino industry, serving as an advocate for its members and their employees.
The AGA serves its members by:
- Communicating the positive impact of the gaming industry.
- Protecting industry interests on Capitol Hill.
- Creating business opportunities through the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) family of events.
- Developing new research on industry trends.
- Providing outreach tools to help members tell the industry story.
- Helping gaming companies implement world-class responsible gaming programs.
- Aggregating industry economic impact data.
- Organizing employee education initiatives.
- Promoting diversity as a business imperative.
For an AGA membership packet, which includes lists of current AGA members and the AGA board of directors, most recent issues of the AGA newsletters, a current annual report, State of the States: The AGA Annual Survey of Casino Entertainment, and information on becoming an AGA member, contact Anne Lynch at 202-552-2682.